She is a two masted schooner built at the Rhoos Shipyard, Ghent, Belgium in 1945.
Built from Oak with an Iroko deck and Douglas fir masts she measures 96ft (28.65m) in length with a beam of 18 ft (5.50m) and draught of 8 ft (2.45m). She has a total sail area of 380 m2 and NT of 50.75
Although originally built as a fishing vessel she was converted for recreational use in 1954. She sailed in Dutch waters from her home port in Enkhuizen until 1989 when she was sold and transferred to a new base in Plymouth.
During 1992 she was refitted at the Tommy Nielson Yard in Gloucester and used for charter sailing to Caribbean, European and US ports.
After languishing in Gloucester docks for some time she was restored between 2008 and 2010.