She was built by Guangzhou Wenchong in Guangzhou China in 2007 as yard number 326 and is 175m long with a 27m beam and 9.5m maximum draught.
TEU = 1,740.
DWT = 23,400 and GT 18,327
Powered by a B&W 6S60MC engine (12,240 kW) she has a maximum speed of 20.5 knots.
She is operated by the Leonhardt & Blumberg shipping company which was founded in Hamburg in 1903 by partners Adolf Leonhardt and Arthur Blumberg. The Leonhardt family have continued in the management of the company since Arthur Blumberg's death in 1922.
The company has managed over 180 vessels, in the past these were mostly general cargo ships and bulk carriers, the current fleet comprises mainly modern container vessels which are trading worldwide under time charter contracts with various shipping lines.
The company is headquartered on the shore of the River Elbe in Hamburg.
MMSI - 636091218
REG - LR, Monrovia
IMO - 9334818
Call Sign - A8KV6
Built - Guangzhou Wenchong, Guangzhou, CN
Yard No. - 326
L 175m W 27m
Year - 2007
Livorno 31 May 2012