She was built at Shoreham On Sea in 1987 by Watercraft Ltd and was originally allocated to Ulster Division of the Royal Navy reserve based in Belfast.
In 1991 she went to Gibraltar with HMS Trumpeter to form the Gibraltar Squadron returning to the UK in 2004.
Propulsion consists of 2 Rolls Royce M800T diesel engines rated at 1590 bhp giving a service speed of 18 Knots and range of 550 Nautical Miles.
Her complement can vary from 12 Royal Navy personnel to 6 training staff and 12 students.
If necessary she can be armed with 3 x 7.62 mm GPMG's, a 20mm cannon can also be fitted.
Photographed in Liverpool's Albert Dock 24 May 2013 (top) and 25 May 2013 (bottom).