Designed by Studio Tecnico Bortolato for Rimorchiatori Laziali an Italian shipowner based in Civitavecchia she was built in Italy by Cantier Navali, Chioggia as Yard Number c40 in 2010 and is 49.9m long with a 14.0m beam and 4.1m draught. Her keel was laid on 3 February 2009, she was launched on 30 June 2010 and delivered on 3 September 2010
GT =868.44, NT = 600 and DWT = 1650.
The vessel is intended for coastal navigation up to 10Km from shore.
She is a modular unit with a tank capacity of either 1200, 1600 or 2000m3 and can carry petroleum products, double hulled she has 10 tanks.
Powered by a twin MAN D2842 LE 403 (Total 1,058kW) engines with two Azimuth type Schottel drives and a bow thruster for maximum manouverability she can make 9.5 knots.
MMSI - 247296100
REG - IT, Napoli
IMO - 9594119
Call Sign - IIFZ2
Built - Chioggia, Chioggia, IT
Yard No. - c40
L 49.9m W 14m
GT - 868
Year - 2010
Civitavecchia, 1 June 2012